Amie, McKayla, and Erin's bicycle tour of the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Italy, and Spain beginning September 6th and ending November 18th 2010.
As Granddad and I just looked through your pictures, we just kept saying, "wow"... "wow"... "wow", "wow".... You hiked through some pretty amazing territory! We love seeing the pictures of the three of you ...and your two hiking pals met along the way ...and, of course, the cow with the bell! xo
You all look so happy! Did you actually bike up to Grindelwald from Interlaken?
ReplyDeleteAs Granddad and I just looked through your pictures, we just kept saying,
ReplyDelete"wow"... "wow"... "wow", "wow"....
You hiked through some pretty amazing territory!
We love seeing the pictures of the three of you ...and your two hiking pals met along the way ...and, of course, the cow with the bell! xo
I made the picture of the three of you looking so happy on the mountain my desktop background picture. It makes me smile:)
ReplyDelete